London Star Drywall’s home insulation solutions can control heat, air, moisture and sound in a new structure. Our team of drywall professionals offers complete insulation installation services, serving homeowners, builders and contractors with the best materials, equipment and skills available. We want to not just meet, but exceed the expectations of all our clients, giving them an exceptional experience with comprehensive insulation services from start to finish.
Uninsulated walls are a thing of the past, but what can you do when you’re in need of insulation for your construction project? London Star Drywall does the hard work for you, inserting fibreglass, rock wool, or spray foam insulation and closing it up with new drywall.
Why choose roll insulation?
- When professionally installed, it covers the maximum amount of wall cavity.
- It keeps the costs lower for the final cost of your project.
- Our services can keep your project on time!
Many homes in Canada lack adequate insulation, costing homeowners more money on energy bills to keep their houses warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer. With professional attic insulation services from London Drywall, you can be more efficient with your energy and save a lot of money.
How do we achieve the best results for your attic?
- We install a vapour barrier on the interior side of your roof before installing the insulation.
- Fit the insulation tightly, end-to-end, increasing the R-value (a measure of how well a layer of insulation resists the conductive flow of heat)
- Add a second layer perpendicular to the first as a top-up.